Business Analytics for the Enterprise provides decision makers with the information they need to monitor performance in an accurate, relevant and timely manner - thus enabling better and more informed decisions.
Web analytics forms a key strand of unified business analytics strategy to deliver insight into web visitor behaviour in terms of engagment and conversion to purchase or simply download content.
- Visitor Aquisition; measuring campaign performance, email, social and traditional
- Site Effectiveness; conversions, basket analysis, site registrations, downloads
- Loyalty; returning visitor performance, measure loyalty programmes
Web analytics data can be combined with other internal data for a complete business analytics solution.
Your business goals are the critical actions that you want to measure across the organisation. Key areas;
- KPI definition; what needs to be measured to provide true insight
- Data audit; review the data sources needed to provide the raw information necessary to drive analytics
- Analytics and Reporting definition; the business model
- Reporting and Delivery; via dashboard, spreadsheet, mobile, tablet
In building a cohesive and unified analytics strategy you can achieve real business improvement.
Ecommerce Performance Analytics
You have now got a customer, but how is the performance of your Ecommerce business?
Measure profitability performance and drill into detail in terms of:
- Product Performance: lines, brands, categories and sub-categories
- Marketing Channel Performance: online and offline revenues to measure accurate return on investment
- Platforms Performance: understand buying patterns across sites, mobile apps, market places, call centres an physical stores.
- Customer Analysis: Recency, frequency and monetary analysis; buying patterns, Basket analysis
Discover: Understand and develop the Key Performance indicators that drive your business.
Implement: Prototype and develop the technology platform based on proved Business Apps and adapt to fit KPIs
Review: An on going process to continually monitor the performance to meet changing business priorities to best support the business